Monday, October 19, 2009

Keith & Shermin's Wedding


Congratulations to Keith & Shermin
on their Wedding!!



Had the privilege of being invited to their Holy Matrimony and Wedding Dinner a couple of weeks back.

I knew Keith since our E245 days (my first cell group) in... 2002?!

I was still in NgeeAnn Poly studying Banking & Finance then and if I'm not wrong, he had just started work  at a Bank, having graduated from Uni.  I even remember once, I went to his void deck at night (we were both staying in Jurong West) and got him to tutor me for my exams the next day (think it was Statistics)!

Don't exactly remember how I faired, but nevertheless, am greatful to have had  known him - always cheerful and willing to lend a hand!  Thanks, bro!!


Well, the Holy Matrimony @ Hort Park had a really nice ambiance to it!


 
 
 


Their Wedding Dinner was held on a separate day @ Orchard Hotel.







Both locations got me driving round in circles, but it was all worth it to see the bride all dolled up in those grand gowns!  Keith also looked more cheerful than ever!  haha...

Another thing I'll take away from this:





Cherished friendships with the ET Zone leaders!!

It's where one finds laughter, fun and spirtual comfort and encouragement!

In Dorothy (From The Wizard of Oz)'s words,
"There's no place like home"!

No comments:

Post a Comment