Friday, November 13, 2009

Who Loves You?


Question of the day:


Been feeling under the weather this past week...



Last Saturday, Santy, Steffy and I went to AMK Hub for "Pepper-DINNER"!  Really enjoyed the fellowship!  Sitting across the dinner table from the sisters was an interesting experience though - like looking at mirror reflections!  haha

When we entered the place, I had a funny feeling in my throat, but I ignored it and went ahead to order their Unagi special!

* if Kathy's reading this, I know she'll be cringing right about now!  Fish is brain-food, girl!!  Muz eat! *

Q: Who loves you, Kathy?
A: I DO!!  ;o)

Anyway, the moral of the story is:  NEVER ignore the "signs"!!

Lo and behold, I woke up the next morning with a terrible sore throat!  My head was heavy, I felt warmer than usual and my body was aching all over...

Nevertheless, I still felt I was able to attend service at Expo!  And Dr. Robb Thomson definitely didn't disappoint!

During worship, I was also crying out to God for a breakthrough!  And indeed, God is faithful!  He knows the desires of our heart and He's definitely a prayer-answering God!!

And here's why:

After the service, the CG went to Changi Airport for fellowship.  And I was pleasantly surprised that Jia Ying, who came alone this week, had her lunch plans with her mum cancelled at the last minute, so she actually stayed to join us!!  It was a great opportunity for us to get to know her better!

I think that was God's little way of telling me that ultimately He is still in control!!!

Q: Who loves you?
A: GOD does!  D-U-H!!


Well, that was not the only highlight of my week!  Though I was unwell and took Monday off from work, I was awoken by the SMSes from my iPhone - some of the cell group members actually messaged me when they got up (much earlier than me, obviously) to ask if I was feeling any better!  Zheng Yang was the first!  And of course, Clarence, Elle, Nigel, and not forgetting my subzone leader, Joseph, his wife, Emily, as well as Su Ting and my good buddies, Joy & Santy, too!!

Q: Who loves you?
A: The ones who check up on you when you're unwell!

Really felt the LOVE!  >.<

Thanks, guys, for always being there for me!!  Love y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment